- As of August 27, 2021 face masks are required for all indoor activities in the city of Boston
- If you or anyone you have been in close contact with has exhibited Covid-19 symptoms please do not come to class until you can confirm that you are not infected.
- If you feel sick at all please do not come in to the studio.
- All non-vaccinated instructors and students are required to wear face masks.
- Students are required to wash hands when arriving and at various points during class as needed.
- In-studio classes will also be run on Zoom so that students who cannot come to come to class in person can still attend.
- We will be taking attendance. In the event a student or instructor tests positive for covid-19 we may be required to send attendance lists and contact info to the city of Boston for contact tracing and follow ups.
- We will be running a HEPA air filter.
- Other changes may be necessary; plans may change as we get closer to reopening. Please check back to this list regularly.